- Loss/damage invoices are payable by return. Extended hire fees are payable until loss/damage invoice has been paid in full. NB hire extension that has not been pre-arranged at time of initial hire may be subject to full first week fees, as subsequent bookings may have been accepted.
- Where invoices have not been settled within our terms, commercial use of images depicting our stock will be considered unlawfully obtained.
- All physical, intellectual, pictorial etc rights remain property of LTH until invoices are settled in full. Please obtain permission if rights are required prior to settlement.
- All items are hired on the assumption that the client agrees to the above terms and conditions.
*Repairs must be carried out by our own restorers and are charged as follows:
- We reserve the right to charge an extended hire fee (with applicable discounts) to account for the item being unavailable for hire whilst being restored/awaiting restoration.
- We reserve the right to charge delivery/collection to/from restorer if required.
- Restoration may take into account loss of hire and other expenses.
- An allowance may also be charged to allow for reduced retail value of item as a result of restoration.
Please note that we do not operate a 50% of risk value capped rate system.
Hire fees are 100% first week, 50% second week, 25% third week, 12.5% per week thereafter (6.25% for non taxidermy items).
Please note that out payment terms are strictly 30 days after which interest is charged at 8% above base rate. Please advise if your payment system requires more than 30 days. Invoices still unpaid at 90 days are charged an additional fee of £40 + vat for invoices under £1000 and £70 + vat for those over £1000.
Legal proceedings are automatically taken 3 months and one week from invoice date with all costs charged to client.
NB Our 30 day payment terms are not applicable to any client with previous late payment history. These invoices must be
settled immediately upon receipt and prior to collection of goods. Failure to do so will result in additional fees.
- All damages to stock or fabric of building/interior are the responsibility of the client.
- London Taxidermy has Public Liability Insurance, but clients enter the building at their own risk.
- Charged time is from time of arrival to clearance of site. Please enquire about full terms.